ACT/SAT PREP OPTIONS
1. Preparation for ACT Booklet- paper practice test available in the Career Center (Room 211)
2. Hennepin County Library
Description: To access FREE ACT/SAT/PSAT/AP practice tests:
1. go to www.hclib.org
2. Click on the "Browse" tab at the top of the page
3. Click on "Online Resources"
4. Scroll down to "Learning Express Library"
5. Enter your barcode from your HC Library card and pin.
6. Register (enter a username and password)
7. A page will pull up with all kinds of practice exams. AP practice exams are the first group to come up.
8. Click on an exam, and follow directions.
3. ACT Website- offers free practice tests, test taking tips for the ACT, and gives a general description of each of the tests
Description: FREE, online test prep for any student.
5. ACT Prep Classes- www.advantageprep.net (fee involved)- Description: ACT small group classes meet for three hours, one time per week, for 4-6 weeks. Classes are held all over the Twin Cities area. Cost: $140 for ACT. Students may repeat the course free of charge. Registration available online.
6. SAT Websites- offer free practice tests, test taking tips for the SAT, and gives a general description of each of the tests- www.collegeboard.org OR www.khanacademy.org/sat