The Cooper High School counselors and support staff are available to help all students with educational planning, personal and social growth, career planning and decision making. Students are welcome to stop into the Student Support Office before school or between classes to make an appointment to meet with their counselor.
Transcript requests should be made by e-mail or fax, and include the following information:
- Student’s Full Name
- Student’s Date of Birth
- Student’s Graduation year or last year of attendance
- Complete mailing address where transcript should be sent
E-mail requests to CooperHS_Records@rdale.org or fax to 763-504-8698.
Cooper Counselors are assigned by graduation year. The counselor will stay with the student throughout the student's high school career.
Class of 2023 Counselor
763-504-8524 | Salinee_Hough@rdale.org
School-Based Mental Health Services
Through a community partnership with People Incorporated and a grant from the MN Department of Human Services, Cooper has an on-site school-based mental health therapist. If you have questions or concerns about your student's social-emotional behavior and wish to access school based mental health services, please contact your student's school counselor.
Mental Health Resources
If you have immediate concerns for the physical safety of anyone in your family, call 911. If you or anyone in your family need an urgent mental health evaluation, please CALL AHEAD to the hospital or clinic for instructions on where and when to access this service to keep yourself and others safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Hennepin County Mobile Crisis, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, call
- Children and youth (up to 18): 612-348-2233
- Adults (18+): 612-596-1223
- Text HOME to 741741 to be connected with a counselor who will help defuse the crisis and connect the texter to local resources. Available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255. Spanish: 1-888-628-9454. Available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Minnesota Warmline is available for anyone who is struggling with anxiety, loneliness and social isolation, especially during this challenging time. Call 651-288-0400 toll-free or text "Support" to 85511 on Mon - Sat., from 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. Our Certified Peer Specialists are here to listen; here to help.
Additional Cooper Student Support Staff
Virtual Guidance Office: Cooper students and families can request a virtual appointment with their counselor or other support staff.