Admission and Tickets
Single Event Admission - for Events held at Cooper High School
Adults - $7
Students - $5
Senior Citizens - $5
All digital tickets will also include a service charge at check out.
Purchase tickets online by scrolling below, at the Cooper Activities Office, or at the door.
2022-23 Season Pass
25 Scan Pass can be purchased online for $125.00
Season passes are good for admission to all regular season home events (excluding hockey). Cooper season passes are not accepted at any section or post-season game or event. Twenty-five scan passes can be purchased online below. This pass is valid for regular season home events only, excluding hockey.
Admission fees will be charged for the following sports:
- Basketball - boys and girls, all levels (all games in main gym)
- Football - varsity only
- Hockey - boys and girls, all levels - Tickets purchased at New Hope Ice Arena
- Lacrosse - boys and girls, all levels
- Soccer - boys and girls, varsity only (all games in the stadium)
- Volleyball - all levels
- Wrestling - all levels
Rules and Expectations
- Treat the other team, fans, and officials with respect and equality, no matter their race, religion, gender, appearance, etc.
- Accept the decisions of the officials
- No outside food or beverages
- No backpacks allowed in the stadium
- No re-entry at the stadium
- No pets allowed at any events
- No signs, banners, or noisemakers
- No full-face paint or anything that covers the face, including masks, helmets, etc.
- No throwing of objects. Any thrown object will not be returned.
If the rules and expectations are not followed, consequences will be given. This can include a warning and/or being asked to leave and/or additional consequences at the discretion of administration.